Better understanding of what lies beneath a proposed development gives you a massive advantage when considering your Construction Design and Management Regulation 2007 and Health & Safety requirements assisting design concepts, planning and on site activities.
By providing a comprehensive utility drawing showing accurate positional, type and depth of services in relation to design features such as foundations or proposed service routes this facility;
• Reduces time spent on site
• Reduces risk of harm from services strikes
• Lowers project costs
• Allows better understanding for service adoptions and diversions
• Reduces time spent with line and highways adoptions
• Reduces disruption to pedestrians and road / rail users