Widely recognised as a market leader SVS Ltd continues to develop and innovate the field of utility detection and topographical mapping and are looking for a utility surveyor to come join the team.
About the position – utility surveyor
As demand for our utility detection and mapping department continues to grow, we have an immediate need for an experienced utility surveyor.
Ideal candidates should have:
- minimum 2 years’ experience
- excellent written & verbal communication skills
- the ability to work within a team
- knowledge of AutoCAD (an advantage)
- a clean and current driving licence
- a willingness to work outdoors, across the country and into Europe
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary and career progression within one of the country’s leading and influential surveying companies.
- Company vehicle
- Company pension
- Continued personal development
Please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SVS Ltd is an equal opportunity employer